Personal information includes contact information (for example, name, mailing address, e-mail address and telephone number), demographic information, household information, preference information and transaction-related information.
Baycrest Homes collects personal information from individuals on a voluntary basis through surveys, contest entry forms, registration forms, questionnaires and transaction documents.
Using Personal Information
Baycrest Homes uses personal information that it collects for the following limited purposes:
- To communicate with individuals, respond to individual's inquiries, questions, concerns and/or other matters
- Improve and understand our customers individuals needs more efficiently with information provided
- To assist in understanding individuals needs and preferences and to adjust, improve, promote, offer products and services
- To conduct, process and complete transactions with Baycrest customers
- Baycrest Homes may, from time to time, contact individuals by electronic format, regular mail or telephone for any of the purposes set out above as well as providing updates, news and events
We knowingly disclose personal information when we have received your consent to do so or under limited circumstances specifically described when personal information is collected. However, we will disclose personal information without such consent when such disclosure is permitted or required by law. We will not knowingly disclose personal information to any third parties except:
- To affiliated and associated companies within Baycrest Homes and only for the limited purposes described above.
- To its agents, professional advisors, promotional and marketing agencies, and to any other third parties in order to complete transactions, to process data and to service our customers. These third parties and their respective employees are only provided with such personal information as is necessary to perform the services for which they have been contracted and are restricted from using the personal information for any purpose other than as described above.
- Baycrest Homes does not sell, rent or trade personal information that it collects to others.
Retaining Personal Information
At such time as personal information is no longer required for the purposes stated in this Privacy Statement or other statutory requirements, such personal information will be made anonymous or destroyed.
Protecting Personal Information
Although we take great care in protecting the security of personal information stored in our databases, information transmitted over the Internet can be intercepted by unauthorized parties. Baycrest Homes does not assume any liability for any unauthorized use or interception of personal information over the internet by third parties. In addition, we do not assume liability for any unauthorized use of personal information collected by third parties with websites that are the current or future subject of a link from our website.
Baycrest Homes Head Office
By phone: (905) 326-3200
Toll Free: 1 (888) 236-7679
By Fax: (905) 326-3364
By Mail: 668 Millway Ave, Unit 10, Concord, Ontario L4K 3V2
By email: email@example.com